Our Artificial Intelligent core (Tomoko®) is built with Deep Learning technology, which is designed similarly to biological neurological structures. AI is not manually designed for a specific task; instead it learns by itself from existing data. Mimicking of biological brains makes this approach’s performances unreachable by previous methods.
This means that data is not a limitation: Tomoko® is capable of analyzing any kind of record layout and data types ranging from numbers to unstructured texts, and without any preceding set-up. This, along with the limitless learning capability of AI, makes it suitable for defense against many different threats, like and not limited to:
- Frauds (e.g. transaction monitoring, card-not-present, subscription, loan banking, wire transfers, …)
- Scams (e.g. insertion sites, social networks, lie detection, …)
- Money laundering schemes
- Account abuse and fake account creation
- PBX and VoIP frauds, TCP monitoring, penetration testing
- Business logic abuse
- SCAM (e.g. prevention for classified advertisements website, rental, ticketing scalping, …)
Deep Learning techniques push the capability of AI to limits unimaginable just a couple years ago (e.g. face recognition, automated speech, self-driving cars, even painting in style of famous painters), thus allowing for a very high fraud detection accuracy and very low false positive rates.
What does it mean:
You'll analyze tons of data without effort: the fraudulent patterns will be automatically discovered by the AI, thus the process is completely effortless, so that instead of wasting time trying to figure out how fraudsters operate you can stay protected and concentrate on what’s more important: your business and customers.